CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS - PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
7th November 2012
Over the past 12 years Ragged Edge has established a strong reputation for the quality of the work that it undertakes in the ports, shipping and logistics sector.
During this time, we have managed and successfully delivered a number of capital projects, including a new logistics centre and warehouse, a 75,000sqft dry bulk warehouse, and we are currently completing a new 11,000sqft prestige office building for clients, due for handover in December 2012.
Our team are qualified to provide full project management capability, including the following services:
• Project feasibility including all financials, cost plan advice, budget preparation, investment appraisal etc.
• Site identification and acquisition, advice and sourcing service with strong links to regeneration, planning, economic development with full support from local commercial agents/surveyors.
• Tender management, preparation, recommendation of appropriate procurement strategies, management of tender process and analysis including recommendations
• Total project management including the services of a fully qualified Project Manager/QS/CDMC manager. In essence a total project management service that will assist with initial brief, management of total process, development of risk register and project plans on site project management through to commissioning and handover.
• Facilities management, total or partial facilities management for all of your non core business needs
Should you be considering looking to develop new premises, seeking a new location, or developing an existing site, then our experience in this filed, coupled with the experience of our qualified team, will provide you with a meaningful added value capability.
To discuss your requirements, please give Ian a call on 01472 347300 for a ‘no obligation’ discussion.