|Based in||:||TEESIDE / North East|
|Salary||:||Competitive commensurate with experience|
Our client is a UK leading independent port agency company, setting the highest standards in service provision with the use of new technology, combined with the utilisation of proven experienced employees whilst making a positive impact on the community.
They are one of the UK’s leading import/export service providers with a dedicated, independent, reliable and cost effective customs clearance service. They also provide a full outsourcing customs advisory / consultancy service.
They are now seeking to recruit an exceptional Customs Co-ordinator to join their Tees office.
The post holder will be responsible for providing business support and administration duties that will ensure the department functions as an integral part of the organisation. Key responsibilities will include;
• Provide services for HM Revenue & Customs clearance for imports and exports as requested by customers.
• To assist with all general administration tasks and office duties as required.
• To liaise with any Tata UK Personnel to obtain all information to enable completion of Import/Export documentation.
• To complete imports declarations and exports (NES) as required via Sequoia, Box top and Destin8.
• To work in line with the Casper Shipping Limited ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
• To conform to the “National Standard for Investors in People” and give support to the IIP co-ordinator.
• Each employee has a responsibility to ensure that they comply with the Health and Safety policies of the organisation.
With a good knowledge and understanding of HMRC, the successful candidate will have a high level of computer literacy including an excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages. Having excellent interpersonal skills they should be able to communicate effectively in a complex environment. They should be effective team player with the ability to work flexibly in a highly demanding organisation.
Excellent time-management skills are essential as is the flexibility to work between posts as and when required.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
25 days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays